On-Call Services Program
The On-Call Services Program – formerly the Consultant Qualification Program (CQP) – is an initiative of the Vice President for Campus Services and Stewardship, managed by the MIT Office of Campus Planning in partnership with the MIT Department of Facilities.
The program is intended to provide MIT teams with on-call access to skilled professional expertise in a range of disciplines for modestly-sized, frequently occurring project needs.
We look forward to meeting new firms and refreshing our acquaintance with firms we have worked with before. Information on open Requests for Qualifications (RFQ) and Solicitations of Interest (SOI) is provided below.
Please note that we will be unable to answer phone calls regarding these solicitations. Note the method and deadline for submitting technical and substantive questions is included in each RFQ or SOI.
Solicitation of Interest, March 2023:
On-Call Landscape Architects
- Site analysis and planning tasks
- Design studies and technical assistance
- Small-scale campus site improvement projects
- Development of communications materials
Schedule and instructions
- Download the Solicitation of Interest document (PDF) for more information and complete instructions.
- An optional briefing about this SOI was held via Zoom
on Wednesday, April 12.
- The deadline to submit questions for this SOI was Friday, April 14. View responses to questions submitted for this SOI.
- Responses to this SOI are due Friday, April 28, 2023
- Interviews and selection will take place in June 2023
- View a sample of the contract under which the selected firms will perform work. Firms that advance to the interview stage will be invited to review the contract in full and provide any comments.